The first time your teenager gets behind the wheel, there are going to be some nerves. For both of you. There are a lot of decisions to be made (and not just about how much freedom you give them). From Driver's Ed choices, to insurance needs, to how to stay calm when you are in the passenger seat.
Make sure you are prepared with our New Driver Guide.
The FREE guide includes:
- Checklists for both the new driver and the parents
- Local Oklahoma resources for driver education
- Questions to ask your insurance agent
- Stress relief techniques—because you know you'll need them
- Exclusive Discount from an On-Demand Mechanic