Effective Date: January 2019
Your privacy is vitally important to us.
Information submitted via our website, email addresses or phone will be held confidential and will be used for insurance purposes only. Completion and/or submission of the quote request and ACORD forms or request for additional information does not constitute the purchase of insurance, nor does it represent any agreement to provide coverage under any insurance policy. No coverage may be added, changed or bound as a result of submitting a request for information or proposal of insurance. All coverages must be confirmed by the agency in writing subject to an acceptable signed application and receipt of the proper payment while meeting the underwriting guidelines of the Insurance Company providing coverage.
Eagle Strategic Partners is licensed in the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas and Texas.
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of it’s privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Eagle Strategic Partners.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Information we collect:
- Information obtained from you for the purposes of providing or attempting to provide insurance protection, writing an application, changing or updating protection or filing a claim.
- Information obtained from others may include consumer reporting from credit bureaus, medical information bureaus, claims history reporting agencies, inspections, appraisals as well as information from lienholders, state agencies or others.
- How your information is used
- The information that we collect about you will only be used to provide, enhance or update the insurance protection that you have asked us to propose or place for you. This information may be shared only with affiliated companies or brokers as required to provide, purpose or re-market your insurance protection. Eagle Strategic Partners will not discuss or share your information with any other person or entity unless requested by you or compelled by court order.
- Our Confidentiality & Security Practices:
- Your personal information will be accessible only by those staff members who need the information in order to place or service your insurance protection. We meet or exceed the privacy protections required by law, our company partners and prudent business practices. We value the trust you have placed in us and go to great lengths to safeguard you and your personal information. Thank you for your business and trust.
- Use of our website and additional links
- Changes to our Policy
If you have any questions about this information, please contact us at 918-779-0177 during normal business hours.